Monday, December 9, 2013

clouds

it has been very. very. very cloudy and rainy over here these past days. what feels like lots of days.

as i spoke to my sister this morning, she reminded me that the quality of the weather really does effect these hearts of ours. she encouraged me to remember.

and as i swallowed my vitamin d, started to unload the dishwasher and realized that i need some serious Spirit help today, i found myself in a moment of gratitude.

so glad that i have a God Who's help is available me. a Savior Who is here. in my kitchen.

Who i can ask for help, even in the seeking. "would you help me think of You? help me ask for more help?"

the Mighty and Majestic-- Holy and Awesome-- allows this question.

it baffles the mind.

i'm so grateful.

Emmanuel.

God with us. 

 photo DSC_0139_zps6c040eb6.jpg


No comments: