Thursday, May 15, 2014

taking pictures

 photo DSC_0025_zps8ffb1a05.jpg

i know it's totally cliche. been said so very many times.

 photo DSC_0015_zpsa5299fa1.jpg

but i'm finding it true around here these days.

 photo DSC_0009_zps44e79983.jpg

the picture ratio is startling.

 photo DSC_0007_zps5310bc91.jpg

this dude is getting neglected. 

and it's sad. there is so much cuteness to capture. my camera is missing it. 

 photo DSC_0019_zpsc60cb67f.jpg

but it's not just him i'm missing.

 photo DSC_0020_zps661215e9.jpg

so many beautiful things are passing by undocumented.
i miss my camera. 

 photo DSC_0021_zps31fce70f.jpg

this 3 kids deal is no joke. i know i only have 3. a lot of you have more. but with the 3 kids-- the meals, the little people at my ankles, the educating and the dirt/leaves/paper bits everywhere, the camera has stayed in the hall closet. 

 photo DSC_0018_zps110a8afa.jpg

i took my camera out a few days ago. because i know this neglect is happening. i took it in my hand and walked around. 

there is beauty everywhere, friends. my camera helps me see. i hope i can make this camera-grabbing a habit again. it truly helps me see all that good stuff that is right in front of my face. sometimes i need it to appear before me in a nice neat box in order to really see. and hopefully, i'll nab a few more shots of my littlest cutie in the process. 




No comments: